Step-By-Step Registration Process
- Visit schoolofems.candidatecare.jobs.
- Complete the online application. Paramedics will also need to take an assessment.
- You will receive an “Initiate Enrollment” email from CandidateCare with instructions for enrollment.
- If you do not receive the “Initiate Enrollment” email, we suggest checking your spam or junk folders as it may be received as a “bulk” email, triggering your inbox to send it to a junk folder.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact our recruiter at (888) 390-5081 or email email@example.com.
- Click on the enrollment link provided to you in the email and choose the course in which you wish to enroll.
- Complete the enrollment information and pay your deposit OR enter a promo code from your employer. Paramedic students will complete an assessment screening.
- You are now enrolled in the course.
- Between the time of enrollment and start of your class, you will receive an email with the subject “Your school of EMS application requires your attention”. This email will be your authorization for a background check. You must complete this out in a timely manner.
- The next step is to receive your invitation to Canvas through email. Canvas is the online platform used by the School of EMS for both live, blended learning, and online classes. Students are able to watch lectures, see attendance, check grades, find additional references, and view syllabus information by utilizing Canvas.
- Students will receive an invitation to Canvas via email 5 days prior to the course beginning.
- If you have questions, contact us (888) 390-5081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.