Step-By-Step Registration Process
- Visit schoolofems.candidatecare.jobs.
- Fill out the online application and take the assesment.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an “Initiate Enrollment” email form Candidate Care with instructions on how to enroll.
- Always check your spam and/or junk folders for emails. Candidate Care emails often time get lost in these folders.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact the Recruitment Director at (888) 390-5081 or email email@example.com for application questions.
- Click on the enrollment link provided to you in the email and choose the course in which you wish to enroll.
- Fill out the enrollment information and pay your deposit ($500-EMT; $1500-Medic) OR enter a promo code from your employer. *Paramedic students will complete a pre-assessment screening.You are now enrolled in the course.
- Between the time of enrollment and start of the class, you will receive an email “Your school of EMS application requires your attention”. This email will be your authorization for a background check. Please make sure you fill this out in a timely manner.
- Your next step is to receive your invite to Canvas through email. Canvas is the online platform that the School of EMS uses for both live and online classes. Students will be able to see attendance, grades, additional references, and syllabus information by utilizing canvas. You will receive your invite to canvas via email 5 days prior to the course beginning.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to the Enrollment Coordinator at (888) 390-5081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.