School of EMS Application
School of EMS Application
Let’s Get Things Started
Click on your state location.
Complete the application.
You will receive an email from our Admissions Department with your mySOE portal information.
- Select the appropriate state to begin the application process.
- Complete the online application.
- Once your application is complete, you will receive an email from Admissions@schoolofems.org with instructions on how to log in to the mySOE portal.
- If you do not receive an email, we suggest checking your spam or junk folders.
- If you have any questions about the application process please contact our Admissions Department at (888) 390-5081 (option 1) or Admissions@schoolofems.org.
- You will recieve access to the mySOE portal once your application is accepted. Your user name and password will be emailed to the email address you provided to us during the application process.
- Once in the mySOE portal you will need to pay your $150 deposit. The deposit is credited toward your tuition but is non-refundable.
- All applicants must complete the Admissions Agreement by selecting “Sign Document”. This will bring you to DocuSign to e-sign. These documents must be signed digitally using this platform.
- Depending on the program you have selected, there will be required documents that you must upload. EMR and EMT students will need to upload a copy of their state driver’s license or state ID. Paramedic students will also need to upload a copy of their current EMT card.
- All students will also need to upload a copy of their vaccine records. More information on which documents are necessary can be found here.
- Once students are complete with their required documents, your application will change to “Accepted” and our Admissions Department will contact you to set up a meeting to enroll you in the proper course.
- You may return to mySOE to pay your bill or upload other documents, as necessary.
- mySOE is a new feature (as of April 2020) and will have more functionaility by July of 2020. All studentsd who attended School of EMS from July 2019 forward will have access to their transcript record.
- One week prior to your course start date, you will receive an “invitation” to Canvas, our online learning management system. Canvas is used by the School of EMS for both live, blended learning, and online classes. Students are able to watch lectures, see attendance, check grades, find additional references, and view syllabus information by utilizing Canvas.
- If you have questions regarding Canvas, contact us at (888) 390-5081 or Registrar@schoolofems.org.